Cryptocurrency market remained the same on Friday, when we came to the last trading day of the week. Although prices were generally close to yesterday’s price, the overall outlook was declining, albeit with low percentages. However, many of the altcoin shared updates to strengthen their ecosystem and find new investors. Koinfinans.com As we have reported, altcoin events and altcoin listing news that you should follow closely.
- HyperonChain (HPN) announced that the launch of the mainnet will take place today.
- Liquidus (LIQ) announced that the Liquidus App launch will take place today.
- IBS (IBS) announced that it will be burned. It was shared that 1 million tokens will be burned in the near future.
- SXP (SXP) announced that it will hold a question and answer event.
- Bitkub Coin (KUB) announced that it will be listed by XT.COM.
- Lisk (LSK) has announced that it will share an important announcement and update details about the Ecosystem.
- Gitcoin (GTC) has announced that it will be chatting about a recent update.
- Astar (ASTR) announced that it will hold a joint question-and-answer event with the Grabber and Algem team.
- ChainX (PCX) announced that it will hold a question and answer event.
- OriginTrail (TRAC) announced that it will hold a Q&A event with the team.
- 1inch (1INCH) and 10 different altcoins announced that they will participate in the “ETH Vietnam” event.
- Infinity Angel (ING) announced that it will be listed by Phemex.
- Energy Web (EWT) announced that it will be listed by Bitrue.
- Wanchain (WAN) has announced a major update to the network.
- Adshares (ADS) has announced that it will hold a voting on-chain for the first time.
You can follow the current price action here.
Disclaimer: What is written here is not investment advice. Cryptocurrency investments are high-risk investments. Every investment decision is under the individual’s own responsibility. Finally, Koinfinans and the author of this content cannot be held responsible for personal investment decisions.