Cryptocurrency Although the market has been relatively inactive for the last 24 hours, altcoin made important announcements for 12 altcoin ecosystems in the world. Here are the altcoin events and altcoin listing news you need to follow today.
- chainlink (LINK) announced that it will launch Staking V0.1 today.
- STEPN (GMT) announced that it will meet with its community and share the current situation in the ecosystem.
- Celer Network (CELR) and dForce (DF) announced that they will be holding a joint question-and-answer event.
- CareCoin (CARE) announced that it will be listed by XT.COM.
- DIA (DIA) announced that it will be holding a Q&A event with its community.
- VeChain (VET) announced that it will hold a Q&A event on its YouTube channel.
- PandoProject (PTX) has announced that it will be listed by ProBit Global.
- BENQI (QI) announced that it will hold a Q&A event with Robo Vault.
- Neton (NTO) announced that it will be listed by BKEX.
- Mineral (MNR) announced that it will be listed by MEXC Global.
- Vega Protocol (VEGA) has announced that it will come together with its community to share updates on the ecosystem.
You can follow the current price action here.
Disclaimer: What is written here is not investment advice. Cryptocurrency investments are high-risk investments. Every investment decision is under the individual’s own responsibility. Finally, Koinfinans and the author of this content cannot be held responsible for personal investment decisions.