In this analysis Konya I will do both Technical and Fundamental Analysis of the paper. As I mentioned in my previous studies, it does not make sense to focus only on Technical analysis while valuing the Shares of Companies. For this reason, it is necessary to focus on some data in order to be a successful study. KONYA What comes to mind when we think of paper?
– Exports to more than 30 countries
– Turkey meets 25% of paper production
– The company with the lowest debt ratio among Paper & Paper Products companies
Fundamental Analysis Details
– Company with the Highest Equity in its Sector (1,897 Million)
– While the average P/E Ratio of the relevant sector is 16.50, the Company’s P/E ratio is 9.20
– Earnings per Share increased by 8 times compared to the same period of the previous year
– Operating Profit increased approximately 7 times compared to the same period of the previous year
– While its Short-Term Foreign Exchange Receivable was 208 Million, the Company’s Short-Term Commercial Foreign Exchange Debt decreased by 6 times (1.002 Million)
– Compared to the same period of the previous year, the End of Period Stock decreased by 5 times (543 Thousand)
– Domestic sales increased approximately 4 times compared to the same period of the previous year
In this process EUR/USD exchange rate should also be followed and it can have a Positive effect on the company’s balance sheet (Since Costs are in USD Earnings are in EUR). In an inflationary environment where TL is constantly depreciating, interest in the Stock Exchange, which is the area with the highest earnings, may continue. The main point here is to invest in the invested company at the right time using Fundamental and Technical analysis methods. For this reason, it has an appropriate P/E ratio in its sector, high profit per share and export-oriented production. KONKA may be a good option.
Technical Analysis Details
61.75As the level is broken to the Upside, the positive mood continues on the stock. Positions can be taken as 58.35 1. Support and 54.80 2. Support level. In case the Uptrend continues, 78.75 1st Support and 90 TL can be Profit Sell zones.
– Technical values are as indicated in the Chart.
– “ALL THE INFORMATION I HAVE STATED HERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE”