Koinfinans.com As we have reported, altcoins trying to get stronger in the crypto money world started the first trading day of September with important news. Many altcoins on the list will be listed by leading exchanges, as well as releasing important updates.
- Mode (MOD)announced that it will launch its closed beta today.
- Dogechain (DC) It will be listed by BitMart.
- Subme (SUB) has announced that it will continue its monthly burnings since the beginning of 2022.
- If ThunderCore (TT) KuCoin will be listed by
- WINkLink (WIN) also announced that it will be listed by BitMart.
- Ricnatum (RCNT) will hold a question and answer event on Telegram.
- Fringe Finance (FRIN) will hold a Twitter Spaces meetup on NFTs and DeFi.
- NerveFlux (NERVE) announced that it will burn 5 million NERVE tokens.
- BITICA COIN (BDCC) will be listed by LBank.
- BlackHat Coin (BLKC) has announced an integration that will enable token purchase with fiat currencies.
- Gym Network (GYMNET) is also excited to be listed. Token LBank will be listed by
- Kounotori (KRO) will also be listed by BitMart, while Materium (MTRM) will be listed by Bitrue.
- Mogul Productions (STARS) will be listed by AscandEX.
- AAG (AAG) will be listed by MEXC Global.
You can follow the current price action here.
Disclaimer: What is written here is not investment advice. Cryptocurrency investments are high-risk investments. Every investment decision is under the individual’s own responsibility. Finally, Koinfinans and the author of this content cannot be held responsible for personal investment decisions.