We are looking for a new moderator for the Turkish Community to help support the existing team.
The role of a moderator on NewsOfFinance is quite broad but the short version is you are there to try and help others to get the most out of their NewsOfFinance experience while ensuring site rules are followed.
The role is an unpaid volunteer role but in return you will get access to the internal team (including the founders), be able to provide more direct feedback on the platform and future functionality, a free Premium account, free data packs, merchandise and typically much greater exposure for your profile and more followers across the site. It is also a great stepping stone to potentially taking on a full-time job with NewsOfFinance. Many moderators have over the years become full time employees and continue to add great value.
What we are looking for:
– You have a strong knowledge of the NewsOfFinance platform
– You have built a good reputation for yourself on NewsOfFinance by sharing quality content and being helpful to other users.
– A good starting point is:
— a minimum of 100 ideas posted that have a good analysis & idea description,
— you consistently get likes for your posted ideas,
— you have more than 100 followers.
– You like to interact with people in a positive way while upholding the house rules and can appreciate other people’s opinions and share yours in a constructive way.
– Have at least an hour per day to spend helping out the community and moderating.
– Are a respected member of NewsOfFinance for more than six months and have kept your violations of the house rules to an absolute minimum.
– Can communicate well in spoken and written English
– Have a good general trading knowledge.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to become a moderator and can spare an hour or two a day helping, have a look through these links:
and then if you feel like it is something you would like to do then please fill out the following form.
Very happy to answer any questions you might have.
Just message @Kabiastro or @zAngus or @Nico.Muselle